Well, hello, everyone! I am here to announce a truly joyous occasion! My business has a website!
What business you ask? Well, I decided last week sometime that a good way to gain some experience in the editing world (and maybe earn some extra cash at the same time) would be to freelance as an editor for a while.
If anyone should happen to be interested in such a bizarre little website, visit it here webpub.byu.net/joshua13/. If anyone wants me to edit anything for them, I might just do it free of charge. Isn't that great?!
Rainy Day Chili
15 years ago
3 comments:
i think guys that edit for aspyre editing are hot.
or maybe just one of the guys. the josh guy, maybe...yeah.
josh-i checked out your page. pretty dang cool. it's awesome that you're doing this!
and for all my editing needs i'm coming to you!
Post a Comment