Thursday, May 17, 2007

Showered!



My wonderful neighbor and friend MaryIrene threw me a baby shower! It was fun to get together with friends, listen to some sage advice, and receive lots of cute clothes for little Alex! (I'm not sure if we've posted this before, but we're planning on "Alexander Joshua Leavitt" for our little boy's name).



Along with lots of friends from the ward, I got to see many of "da girls," my good friends from high school. The picture's kind of dark, but we are still hot mamas--except Andrea, of course, who's just hot. :)



By the way, this is who I spent Mother's Day with. Lucky me! :)



Aww, fer cute!!

3 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

Yes, yes, you are extremely cute!! I love it!

mj said...

yes, very cute...and i STILL love the pink dress. and those pictures of your shower make me miss everyone so much!!!!

Christie said...

I love the picture of him kissing your stomach, that is fantastic!