Friday, November 16, 2007

I've Had a Birthday, Shout "Hooray!"


Alex gives me birthday kisses. (Or rather, birthday eat-your-face. But it was still sweet.)



I would like to borrow yet another idea from my friend Maren (she's just so full of good ideas!) and tell you all that for my birthday, I want to know who reads our blog. Please leave a comment if you do! (Psst...you don't have to be a blogger to leave comments here, either. So don't let that stop you!)

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm a huge fan of the leavitt blog. :) i read it.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday!!! I love your blog. I also love face-eating kisses. :D While Ben's technique is improving, he still leaves a nice ring of drool. I love drool. You know what else I love?.....YOU!

Erin Brady said...

Launi, it's your b-day today! You geezer!! Happy Birthday! I can't believe that we've made it this far, wow. Anyway, I love your blog, little Alex is getting so big.

Roundy Family said...

Happy Birthday Launi!! I will always remember your birthday since it's my half-birthday. I hope that you have a great day and I love reading your blog. You have a cute little boy!

Greg D said...

For a minute I thought the baby was the one with the birthday and I about fell off my chair.
Happy Birthday Launiness.

CORMELS said...

Happy Birthday. I read your blog and I too am enjoying face-eating kisses as his 2nd cousin Hudson is doing the same. They are one day apart I think!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Heck yes I read your blog it is one of my favorite pass times!!!! It makes me very happy and fuzy inside :)

Anonymous said...

Of course I read your blog - it makes me feel like I'm not so far away here in mini mexico. Hugs and slobber kisses . . .

Your favorite sister,
Stinky

Christie said...

I love your blog! It's awesome! And Happy Birthday! (Say that as if you were Gus Gus from Cinderella)

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Launi! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

We all liked your blog, keep doing it! The Leavitt's, Amber and Grandma Hunsaker

Lant Family said...

Happy Birthday Launi! Of course we check your blog, even though we see you regularly!!

Jessica Sorensen said...

happy birthday Launi! I read your blog and appreciate that you leave comments on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Launi! Your little guy is sure growing! I always check your blog! Crystal

Porters said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope it was a Birthday WEEKEND and that you had a lot of fun...I love looking at your cue baby and I also really like the name Alex. :)

"Rowley Powley" said...

I do I do!!! I read your blog! He he he!! Happy Birthday. If I were near you I would give you a box of crackers.

Lori and Matt said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great one!

Tiffany DeWitt said...

Launi,
I totally check out the Leavitt Fam--I have to keep tabs on Alex he grows so fast!

Rob and Marseille said...

Happy Birthday Launi!

alecia said...

i read your blog :) thanks to ang for the link.

Marcus and Jenny said...

Happy Happy Birthday! And have a great THanksgiving. We'll see you when we're back in town.

Katie said...

Don't forget me! and Happy Birthday!

mj said...

awe, shucks...

i definitely read your blog. i am a big fan. and yes, alex is definitley in the running to be leah's betrothed. we'll just have to see how it all unfolds in 20 years.

happy happy birthday to you.

Janell R. Cropper said...

Pick me! I'm definitely a fan of your blog. Blogs are a fun way to relax afer I've put my baby down for a nap!
Happity Birthday to you!

Bonnie Parks said...

I'm kind of slow at getting to everybody's, but I do love to check blogs. Yours is so cute! Hope you had a great birthday!
Bont

Dani said...

I DO AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

maryirene said...

i love checking on your blog. it's fun to know a little more of what is going on downstairs. again, sorry for the noise we constantly make. and happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Launi-
I'm a little slow on the Happy Birthday- but here it is anyway! Wanted to let you know that your blog is so fun. Maybe I'll make one!

Ciao-
Erica

Angie said...

We don't read your blog...hardly ever... :)

erin said...

What a fun idea! I check out your blog! Hope your birthday was fun!

Kirk said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

you win the most comments award!

Anonymous said...

I'd like you to know that this is the first post I have ever left on a blog in my life! So there ya go ;)
It's good to see all the great picks and stories. it brings back great LD times. As far as the birthday eat-your-face, you got a good looking kid there!