Saturday, November 03, 2007

Ve Vant to Suck Your Blood!

Alex made the cutest Count Dracula I have ever seen!





We were his victims. You can't really see our awesome vampire teeth in the picture, but rest assured that they were indeed awesome.


8 comments:

Greg D said...

You guys rock my world. Your family is adorable.
Hooray for fangs!

Emily said...

Ha! Are those pacifier fangs??? Why can't I think of things like that? You guys are so funny!

Amy said...

Where did you ever find such an AWESOME binky?! You guys crack me up!

Janell R. Cropper said...

Yeah, that pretty much is the coolest binki EVER! Awesome awesome!

Lori and Matt said...

that pacifier is great!

Jessica Sorensen said...

Love the halloween costumes, very fun!

Anonymous said...

Thank binky is the coolest ever!!!!!! When I have a kid I want something cool like that. I am going to follow in your footsteps

Dani said...

wow~!!
freakin hilarious, that pacifier!!!
hey i still need your address so you can come to my baby shower.

lildanicloclo@yahoo.com

I gave you the wrong one last time!! sorry!