Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Ewww...


"Hold it, hold it. What is this? Are you trying to trick me? Where's the sports?

Is this a kissing [blog]? "

9 comments:

mj said...

princess bride. love it.

Angie said...

ya know-you still owe us a babysitting gig with alex...

Roundy Family said...

So funny!! The quote not the picture. The picture is very cute.

Christy said...

so...is Josh still looking at applying for the job at the HJ? It's still open. If he does still want to, have him e-mail his resume to cmccollum@hjnews.com by tomorrow morning.

Angie said...

You guys have the longest list of links I think I will ever see.

Kirk said...

I agree, that is a lot of links, but glad to see that it is well organized.

Launi said...

yeah, i know the long link list is kind of ridiculous, but hey, there are a lot of people that we love! :)

Lindsey said...

So, I am obviously not with it, cause I just saw the pics on your blog and realized you are a mommy! He is SO adorable! I'm glad you saw my blog! I got your link off Greg's page, too, so feel free to link me up on your page!

Julie said...

Look at you and your darling family! I am so glad you found me! What are you up to these days?