Yes, I realize it has been over a month and a half since we moved, and over a month since I posted anything. I am hanging my head in shame if it makes you feel any better. And you know those pictures of our new apartment that I keep promising to post? Well, there is a good reason they are not here. And that reason is...our camera kicked the bucket.
Also, today our TV kicked the bucket.
And our car will soon kick the bucket as well.
That poor bucket is suffering a lot of abuse these days.
So, my dear friends and family, I am doing what any mature, sensible, intelligent adult would do: I'm going to go hide in my closet until these problems resolve themselves. Thank you and goodbye. :)
Rainy Day Chili
15 years ago
13 comments:
I am dreading the day our TV kicks the bucket, because then Bryan will want to get a great big plasma big screen. One of these days he is just going to cut the wires back there and tell me it's broken. Sneaky, sneaky.
Our TV kicked the bucket last year. It was very exciting- first it would make everything greenish. Then, if you left the TV on for more than 10 minutes, everything would fade to really light gray stripes. I'm sorry about everything kicking the bucket! (But not as sorry as I am for that poor bucket!) :)
Yes, leave the bucket alone.
Luckily, I think they say things come in three, so I think you are set. Three things. Now you're set :)
i have some questions about Alex's picture. i'll ask when i come over to pull you out of your closet.
Josh, now is your chance! go get a new TV. She'll complain about for a little while but settle into satisfied complacency like every other woman whose husband has bought what "they" would deem as an unnecessarily large TV. Plus she's in the closet, tell her you thought she bought it while you were at work....it's what I'd do..err..umm did....
Launi, I LOVE your blog! I can't believe today is my first time to visit it!! I've been missing you, my friend! Let's get together soon. :)
When it rains, it pours. Right? Hopefully there is an end all this bucket kicking soon!
Poor bucket! Cute Alex is getting so big!
I love the new design of your blog!
I, too, am sorry for that bucket! Way too much kicking!
Good luck with everything.
-Laura
Why is everyone worried about the dang bucket?? Do you want me to make you cookies (or something choc-full of calories) and bring them to your closet??
let me know how the closet method works.
Thanks for giving me a good laugh! I hope things get better soon.
Post a Comment