Wednesday, April 15, 2009

If you all really loved me ...


... this would have been my birthday cake. ;) (Image courtesy of cakewrecks.blogspot.com.)

But it was a good birthday even without supercool Stargate cakes. I'm a year older, I got some awesome swag (Yes, I said "swag."), and my wife took me out to dinner at Red Robin.

So, thanks to the Reedys for my Final Fantasy game -- haven't gotten into it much, but it looks like it should be pretty fun.

... thanks to my parents for hanging out with us and giving me a cake (and a check), even though we were too sickly to be much fun.

... thanks to my other parents for forgetting my birthday entirely until the Monday after. ;) Just teasing. I know you were thinking we'd be passing by that weekend.

... and thanks to everyone else who wished me a happy birthday, thought about me at all that day, or ordered this snow for today. (Okay, I lied. The person who requested snow today should be slow-roasted over barely sizzling coals. Yeah, I'm cruel.)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Josh. I didn't know it was your birthday...I usually remember those things. Hope it was a good one!

Lindsay said...

My mother is the greatest, but ... one time she was 3 weeks late for Bryan's birthday. Gotta love her.