Yep, me too. I made a food blog. I've been wanting to do it for quite a while, and this morning I finally neglected Alex for long enough to get it going. :) (Kidding, by the way. He and his daddy had a good time playing around while I sat glued to my computer). So now those of you who only come here to see pictures of our cute boy or hear family news don't have to be bothered by yet another soup recipe, meal planning soap box, etc. Click here to check it out, and feel free to add me to your blog reader if you're one of those weird people like me who enjoys all things related to food and the consumption thereof. :)
Rainy Day Chili
15 years ago
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun blog idea. I'll follow it, mostly because Janelle and I are in a serious dinner rut. Hope to see some good stuff!
Yeah!! You always have the best recipes & so I will definitely be an avid follower!
Oh, I enjoy the consumption ... it's the planning and preparation that get me. Thus, I will be a frequent follower of your food blog. Muchas Gracias Tootsie!
Post a Comment