Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Coming Attraction

I woke up this morning feeling very nauseous, and with a bitter glare I said to Josh, "You did this to me!"

I'll probably forgive him sometime around March 1st, 2010, when I'm holding a sweet new little baby in my arms. :)

35 comments:

"Rowley Powley" said...

WEEEEEEEEEE HAW!!! Congrats my dear friend! You two make beautiful babies! I can't wait to see the precious kiddo's face! Love ya

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting!!!! Congrats

Lant Family said...

Congratulations! Hope you start feeling better soon!

Kirk said...

Congratulations!

Janell R. Cropper said...

Congrats Launi! That's uber exciting!

Christie said...

Congrats! Numero dos is on it's way!

maryirene said...

that's wonderful news!! not that your sick, that you'll have a baby come march!! i bet alex will love it!! congrats!!

Emily said...

Congratulations! I was hoping that was what that blog title meant. Very exciting for you guys!

Jenny said...

Wahoo! Congratulations. Don't worry, only 236 days to go.:)

Julie said...

YAY! I'm super excited for you guys!

Ralph and Jaquel said...

That is so awesome, congrats!!! Hope you get feeling better

Kristen Weller said...

Congrats!

La Familia Higgy said...

Woot! I love that counter on the side that says "Only 236 days to go". Only!?

Alan said...

Congrats! I have to say I am slightly jealous...all in good time. Hope you feel better soon!

Crystal

Lindsay said...

Are you quite sure it wasn't viral gastroenteritis? I hear it's going around .... :)

Lori and Matt said...

Yeah! Congratulations! We got an apt in your complex- we're really excited! We'll see you in August!

I'm Batman said...

What kind of hair dye did you use!?! Seriously, I'd be pretty upset if I were you.

mj said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Teri said...

Congrats!! We're excited for you guys!

Unknown said...

ARGH! Hang in there! Get lots of rest. So sorry!

But congrats! I am so happy for you.

Sour candies, like Lemon Heads, helped me...a little...

YEAH!

Kirk said...

congratulations!

SarahC said...

Woohoo for you! Congratulations & I hope you get feeling better soon!

Lindsey said...

I'll add my congrats with the rest of your fan club :)

Bonnie Parks said...

Congratulations!

~*Jen*~ said...

You seriously crack me up, Launi! Congrats! :D

Rob and Marseille said...

Congrats! Good luck w/the morning sickness.

chadrick said...

Might be redundant by now, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!

CORMELS said...

Congratulations! That is going to be fun fun fun!

Laura said...

Wow - so many comments for you!
However, I too am SOOOO excited for you! Hurray for children (and hopefully the feeling sick part will be gone so soon).

Viator FAM said...

Congrats again! That is very exciting!

The Downs Family said...

Congrats!

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

How exciting is that! I am pumped for ou guys! Congratulations!

Hannah Stevenson said...

LAUNI!!!
I found your blog! CONGRATS on the new bun in the oven. I'm so happy for you and SO happy I found your blog (thanks for commenting on my blog by the way)!
LOVE YOU!

Hannah Stevenson said...

Hey Launi,

You didn't win but I still want to send you a pattern as a baby gift for Alexander (sorry missed that one!)and your new one on the way. Can you send me your email address? Mine is hannahandersteven@gmail.com

Erin Brady said...

I love how you announced it! I don't think I've ever seen a blog with 30 something comments. Hope you're feeling good, and I LOVE the food blog. Woman after my own heart.;)