CONGRATULATIONS! And 7 lbs. 9 oz. is pretty good for an early baby! How big was Alex? I'd love to hear your labor and delivery story! I hope you have an easy recovery and adjustment to two kids! Congrats again!
Congratulations!!! I bet you're happy to be done being pregnant. Hopefully everything's good with your little guy and with you. Nathan is a great name (and we almost named one of our boys Derek). Congrats again!
Lucky! I still have 6 months to go and I'm always late, so I'm extremely jealous right now. Also, he's flipping adorable, so that doesn't help my anxiousness. I want to hold a tiny baby! So, so happy for you all. Hooray!
24 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! And 7 lbs. 9 oz. is pretty good for an early baby! How big was Alex? I'd love to hear your labor and delivery story! I hope you have an easy recovery and adjustment to two kids! Congrats again!
Wow! That came early. YAY! Congrats! He is a good looking big boy! CONGRATS. YAY!
Congratulations!!! I bet you're happy to be done being pregnant. Hopefully everything's good with your little guy and with you. Nathan is a great name (and we almost named one of our boys Derek). Congrats again!
How cute is he!! Congrats Launi! I am glad he decided to come a little early for you! Hope you're recovering well.
Lucky! I still have 6 months to go and I'm always late, so I'm extremely jealous right now. Also, he's flipping adorable, so that doesn't help my anxiousness. I want to hold a tiny baby! So, so happy for you all. Hooray!
Congratulations! He's a cutie!
Congratulations! He's beautiful!
Congrats! You have two really cute kids!
Congratulations!
Congrats!! What sweet pictures of the boys together. Hope your recovery is quick! And I love the name you picked :)
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Launi! He is absolutely adorable! :D
I love the picture of Alex kissing him. So cute. I wish I was in Utah right now!!! Love you guys!
Congrats! He is a cutie for sure...
Congrats! He is super cute. If you want to drop off Alex for a couple of hours, I know Logan would love the playmate :)
congrats!! what precious pictures. so happy for you! what a great size too! hi nathan! welcome to the world.
Love it! Congratulations Leavitts!! He is beautiful! :D
congratulations, launi!!! so cute. i love the name nathan!
What a cute little baby. CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations! That is so awsome!
A few weeks early...yay for you! Hope you're all feeling well!
congratulations!
Yay! I am so excited for you! Hope you are well!
Congrats! He's so darling! Hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment