Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One Month


Our little Nater Bug is one month old today! It seems so much longer that we've had his sweetness in our lives.

Nathan loves:
the bink
being swaddled
eating

Nathan hates:
baths
tummy time
waiting to eat :)

We love:
Nathan
Alex
sleep...oh how we miss it!

(But it's worth it!)

8 comments:

Crystal said...

He is such a cutie!

Lindsay said...

I think he wants some smooches from his favorite aunt. :( I know she wants to give them!!! How is he a month old already?!?

Angie said...

cute little boy. i love your boys!

DeFreese said...

a month?? he's so cute, launi.

maryirene said...

he's lookin great! time flies!

Megan said...

so cute! i'm going to enjoy my sleep for the next three months because i vaguely remember not getting any with a newborn! hopefully yours will start sleeping soon!

Kirk said...

Kyden also hates tummy time. Nathan is very cute.

Erin Brady said...

Oh, he is gorgeousness itself!! I just think my daughter might have to marry one of your sons.