Some of what we've been up to the last couple of weeks:
Wow Launi! Nathan is getting so big already! I'm happy you've been able to have some adventures! :o)
wow. You guys went to a concert? So young and hip! :)
i think nathan looks like alex!
You've been busy! I'm so jealous that you went to the Muse concert. I went to one a few years ago and it was a blast, but I couldn't get Don to go with me...the bum. It was fun seeing you yesterday! We'll get together again soon!
oh it is cute to catch up on your blog! Your baby is soo cute! congrats !!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow Launi! Nathan is getting so big already! I'm happy you've been able to have some adventures! :o)
wow. You guys went to a concert? So young and hip! :)
i think nathan looks like alex!
You've been busy! I'm so jealous that you went to the Muse concert. I went to one a few years ago and it was a blast, but I couldn't get Don to go with me...the bum. It was fun seeing you yesterday! We'll get together again soon!
oh it is cute to catch up on your blog! Your baby is soo cute! congrats !!!
Post a Comment