and I thought to myself, why did I even create this blog? i really think its only viewers are me, josh, angie, and joe. and maybe ellen. my family just isn't into "da web" and most of my friends are "too busy" (yeah right). it is a sad day in launia (land of the launis that joe created several years ago).
"pick a card, pick a card, pick a card, bawk bawk bawk!" (ang, if you can identify the movie the two quotes in this post came from, you will make my day).
Rainy Day Chili
15 years ago
13 comments:
princess diaries???
Well I tyhink that we're worth a website. Do You remeber the signifigance of Azerbaijani? I don't know if I ever told you, but it's the Turkic language spoken by the Azerbaijani people. You rhyme Launi!!!
Great, I can't spell think or remember, but I can spell the name for a Turkish language
ang, you are correct. thank you for being you! you get the super terrific bonus prize...which i will...think up...soon...
joe, you are also correct. you two are worth it. :) and i do remember azerbaijani. that was on another day of despair when i was sad because nothing rhymed with my name.
you two are great friends!
I think the prize should be a wallet....that says Tony.
You might not know it but I read your blog (as well as Erin's and Angie's). I read them at least once a week. I think it's a great way to keep up on the latest news because we are all so bad at emailing and calling. I love all of your blogs. Nick and I did have one, but it is mostly just for pictures. When the baby comes and I have time off of work maybe I'll start posting some stuff in it. So keep posting, it makes me happy.
Oh, I knew it was princess diaries too, can I have a prize?
hooray janelle! that's good to know. you should definitely make a blog once you have your baby, so we can all see cute pictures. :) you can have a prize too...but it won't be a tony wallet.
how come joe gets to pick the prize? he didn't even win! I won! ME! and i want my prize to be...a tony wallet. :) (not that I have any clue what that is!)
I think all y'all are insane...Tony wallet. Psh. I read your blog too, you little ingrate.
~Erin
(you do have a cute little red-headed niece. But mine's cutter, she looks Japanese and has rolls.)
how can looking japanese+red hair be cute? not that i doubt she's cute, erin, but really, looking japanese+red hair. kind of a freaky combo.
thank you for also reading our blog. :) but i have run out of prizes, so you don't get one too. tough luck.
Launi - I'll have you know that I have checked your blog a couple of times, and that although Jayelle is quite cute, she doesn't hold a candle to your real cutest neice and nephew. If I knew how to post a picture here I would, but as you said your family doesn't use "da web". Email me or something and tell me how and I'll go blog crazy posting pictures.
linds, just so you know, i have pictures of all of the grandkids as my screensaver at work, and whenever the girl who sits next to me sees the picture of courtney in her carebear costume she exclaims that she is the cutest thing she has ever seen in her life. :)
and also, you should make your own blog so i can see cute new pictures of courtney and tyson ALL THE TIME!
Post a Comment