Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Terror at the 7-Eleven



Last night we made a quick slurpee run to help us through our mountains of homework. Little did we know the storm that was about to unleash.... :)

I went to get my favorite kind of slurpee (regular ol' cherry) and it wasn't coming out very fast. So I pushed the knob a little harder. Before I even knew what was happening, the cup shot out of my hand and I suddenly found myself, the machine, the floor, and everything else within a five-foot radius covered in red goop. They need to adjust the pressure on those things, man! At least it gave Josh a laugh. :) Needless to say, the people that came in after us were very cautious as they used the machine.

4 comments:

Angie said...

ya know that's one of the funniest stories i've heard in a long time. :)

Launi said...

glad i could make your day. :)

I'm Batman said...

I don't even like Slurpees, but I suppose it would be ok for a drink if I could get one,ya know.. without actually having to get one...

Angie said...

i think joe's the real strong-bad.