Thursday, February 22, 2007

halfway there...


We made it to twenty weeks! Baby's about 10 inches long and looks something like this.

Baby is having a good time kicking me awake in the mornings. I imagine he/she is thinking "Yo! Time for more orange juice! The ten cups you had yesterday are wearing off!" (FYI: I crave any kind of citrus fruit like there's no tomorrow). It's gotten to the point where Josh can feel the movements too, so that's lots of fun for both of us.

I hope these next twenty weeks go faster than the first twenty did. Let's get me out of school and baby out of me! :)

3 comments:

Christie said...

That's so exciting! I like your belly by the way, it's perty cute!

Launi said...

josh says the picture i used on this post is creepy. i think it's fine, but if any of you are creeped out, my deepest apologies. :)

if he thinks this is creepy, wait 'til he sees our baby's first messy diaper! :)

Janell R. Cropper said...

Haha! So true Launi, so true! That's totally awesome..Nope, it's not creepy, it's so exciting!! yay for babies!