Saturday, February 24, 2007

We'll laugh at this someday.

I had another pregnancy forgetfulness moment that led to disastrous results.















That's right, guess who left a large plastic mixing bowl in the oven while preheating it? "Why was the bowl there in the first place?" you may ask. Because I was in a hurry while cleaning my house before company came over, and I didn't have time to wash it, of course! The oven is a perfectly logical hiding place! :) That'll teach me to try to impress people with how domestic I am.



















Here we see how the two oven racks were stuck together. The Josh was not pleased with the mess, nor the acrylic smell in our house, but he got over my little mishap tolerably well. Personally, I think it's because I gave him an opportunity to be Mr. Fix-It. He has already spent several hours of delight scraping off plastic with his trusty Leatherman. :)

3 comments:

I'm Batman said...

I'll laugh at this today. For me someday is already here. Man, that's awesome.

Angie said...

oh launi. Thanks for providing such wonderful memories!

Janell R. Cropper said...

That really is quite awesome..I must admit. Good luck with the rest of that!