Monday, June 18, 2007

Happier Post

I'm glad to report that although they're definitely not gone, my PUPPPS are doing a bit better...the ones on my ankles itch again, which means they're not being painful! Hooray! We also had a couple of visits tonight from some awesome friends who came bearing care packages. Much thanks to Joe, Angie, Greg, and Andrea! The food and stuff is very appreciated, but just getting to see you guys was the best! You really did make my day.

And thanks also to an amazing husband who takes care of me so well! He rubs the nasty cream on me, lets me keep my feet up all day, and last night he even stayed up with me and made me laugh when I couldn't sleep (Teen Girl Squad at 4:30 in the morning, anyone?). He's great at distracting me so I don't scratch. :) I don't know what I would do without such a wonderful man!!

Now for some fun pics! Josh put together our lovely new crib and cabinet set from Ikea, and I helped by sitting in my chair and taking pictures.



He worked diligently through many hardships and trials (mostly in the form of smashed thumbs!)



And here we see the [mostly] finished project. We still need to get our mattress and bedding. My mom said those lights were "so me." :)



What a lovely nursery/storage room! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

when the heck are you due?? love the nursery and i'm glad you're doing better.

Greg D said...

It was freaking awesome to see you guys. I'm glad that you're really a happy person, and I hope you enjoyed the cookies. If not, I'm sorry, but they were baked with love...and a really old oven.

Andrew said...

You did infact receive correct information from Greg. I have received some sort of thought to attended BYU. Was it inspiration? Who knows! I guess we'll see if I get accepted. I won't be going until after Christmas if I go, but indeed Provo will be tons-o-fun

Dani said...

Launi,

You will not believe this. This is Danielle Haines from the EFY office! I was thinking about you and googled your name and found your blog. How weird is that!!! Mine is blakeanddani.blogspot.com, and guess what we are pregnant too!! But only 3 months along. You are a beautiful pregnant lady, as I expected!!!

Launi said...

yay, danielle! i haven't seen you forever! there's no commenting on your blog, so i'll put it here and hope you see it: you look so good, and that vacation looks like it was a total blast! i'm so happy to hear from you. and congrats on little blake jr/danielle jr! i'll keep watching for updates!

Erin Brady said...

Darling, I can't believe how incredibly cute your little nursery is. Your mom is right, those lights really are "so you". I remember when you had those little star p.j. pants back in the day...anyway, Sorry about your PUPPS. That's agonizing, my poor, sweet, Launi!

Dani said...

Launi!
yay! I saw your comment. i've added comments to my blog. :) hey i have a junk e-mail address, feel free to email me anytime: lildanicloclo@yahoo.com. There, i can give you my better e-mail address. :) I'm so happy to be in touch with you again!!

Janell R. Cropper said...

How cute! that's very exciting!