So, in about 45 minutes, my little brother and his wife will be in the St. George temple receiving their endowments. Around noon today, they're going to be sealed to each other, and their two-month-old son, for time and all eternity.
I probably shouldn't write much more, 'cause I'm getting all emotional, but I just thought I'd let everyone know. Launi and I decided not to go just in case Alex decides this is his big day, too.
When Jeremy got married last June, I wasn't really sure if they'd make it to the temple in a year, but today is their one-year-and-one-week anniversary. So, they did it. Families are great, aren't they?
Rainy Day Chili
15 years ago
2 comments:
Families are wonderful! I am impressed by your little brother's family. I wish them the best.
Yay! I love success stories! :D Launi, just so you know, I'm excited that you guys are having a little boy and i'm SO excited for those crackers.. they will definitely do me good!
Post a Comment