Launi, I've always thought you have the prettiest smile! What cute pictures. They bring joy to my heart. And what a cute lil guy!
Fer cute! You guys are like the picture perfect family... at least in pictures, I'm sure it's pretty great at home as well ;)
For cuteness!! That looks like a lot of fun! Our labor day wasn't quite that exciting..Darrell kept pestering me to go into labor...like I can control it.
Launi, that is one of the cutest family pictures I've ever seen. You gotta come outside and play so we can get to know your baby. He is so darling.
Alex really is a cute happy guy! I love the picture of the clouds.
can't wait until another holiday so you'll post some more pictures! ;)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Launi, I've always thought you have the prettiest smile! What cute pictures. They bring joy to my heart. And what a cute lil guy!
Fer cute! You guys are like the picture perfect family... at least in pictures, I'm sure it's pretty great at home as well ;)
For cuteness!! That looks like a lot of fun! Our labor day wasn't quite that exciting..Darrell kept pestering me to go into labor...like I can control it.
Launi, that is one of the cutest family pictures I've ever seen. You gotta come outside and play so we can get to know your baby. He is so darling.
Alex really is a cute happy guy! I love the picture of the clouds.
can't wait until another holiday so you'll post some more pictures! ;)
Post a Comment