Thursday, August 30, 2007

Social Butterfly


We had Alex's two-month doctor's appointment this morning. He was all smiles and laughter! The doctor started giving me all this advice that I thought was a bit beyond my baby's age, and then all of the sudden she was looking at her papers and was like "Wait, he's only two months old?" She thought he was four months because of his size (that's our little chunk) and because she's never seen a two-month-old laugh so much. Apparently he's very socially advanced. Go Alex! :)

(By the way, thanks to Danielle and Maren for the sink idea...Alex stays content in there the whole time I'm getting ready. Hooray!)

3 comments:

Christie said...

lol that's the funniest thing I've seen.. I like putting babies in empty sinks.. they're just so cute there!

Angie said...

alex is adorable!

Dani said...

What a grand idea! I love the sink idea! Wow... genious... let me know if you have any more of those ideas up your sleeve!