Late evening. Baby's asleep. So we pull out the toothpicks and stale mini mallows, light up the peppermint candle and have a "romantic evening at home."
Rainy Day Chili
15 years ago
Late evening. Baby's asleep. So we pull out the toothpicks and stale mini mallows, light up the peppermint candle and have a "romantic evening at home."
10 comments:
i am so glad to hear that you have too much time on your hands so that you can do something that romantic. i am being serious. you should write a book about date ideas for the parents stuck at home while the baby sleeps. hehe. i would buy it!
you should make mini smores- you use teddy grahms and a chocolate chip- just a thought to add to your late night love ;) te he Love you guys!
So, did the peppermint candle make your mini marshmallows taste peppermint-y? Maybe I should try that with my pumpkin pie scented candle... Maybe not. :D
aawww, young love, I would do something like that with shaun but I don't trust him with toothpicks! hehe
That's just too funny! I love random moments like that with the husband!
yes, i do have a link to your blog! i found it through shauna's. :) you have one dang cute baby! how's it going? and how do you know my cousin, christy?
that is pretty random, but GREAT idea! I like the mini teddy grahms idea.
ha ha You guys rock. Oh by the way, I have already gained 50 pounds and I still have a month left. Beat that! :) Thank you though. you rock
yummy that looks like fun!
Matt Parks was Rob's roommate when Rob and I were engaged. How do they know the Catanzaros? 3/6 is pretty good.
Post a Comment