Alex is such a cheeser - you guys look so sute! I wanted to see the sibling photo - Mom said the photographer cropped out my belly. I think it is too large now for even cropping to work!
You guys are so cute! Hopefully, one day, we can get pictures as cute as those! ( and yes, launi, we're closer to Provo now, we definitely need to play)
Hi Launi! I just wanted to say that your family pictures are so cute : )! I love your pretty blonde hair and your cute little family. It's so fun to see everyone 'grow up' and have kids! I'm also so happy that you finished Breaking Dawn! I bought it yesterday, but haven't had a chance to even crack it open yet - well I did read the jacket, but that was it ; ). I can't wait to finish it and see what happens! I hope that you and Josh are doing well! Talk to you later : ).
14 comments:
These are great...and you look gorgeous Launi!
You guys look great! These pictures turned out awesome!
Alex is such a cheeser - you guys look so sute! I wanted to see the sibling photo - Mom said the photographer cropped out my belly. I think it is too large now for even cropping to work!
You guys are so cute! Hopefully, one day, we can get pictures as cute as those! ( and yes, launi, we're closer to Provo now, we definitely need to play)
Hi Launi! I just wanted to say that your family pictures are so cute : )! I love your pretty blonde hair and your cute little family. It's so fun to see everyone 'grow up' and have kids! I'm also so happy that you finished Breaking Dawn! I bought it yesterday, but haven't had a chance to even crack it open yet - well I did read the jacket, but that was it ; ). I can't wait to finish it and see what happens! I hope that you and Josh are doing well! Talk to you later : ).
Love the pics! You guys have a cute little family!
Oh my way cute family photo!
what a gorgeous picture! you guys look so happy!
Gorgeous haircut!! And your family looks like a whole lot of angels! :) I love seeing how you're doing! Alex takes adorable pictures!
Very cute family!
Wow! What a good lookin' family! I love the pictures!
Lori Knapp Johnson
excellent photography!
Great pictures! What a cute little (and big)family.
Wow Launi, what a fan club you have! I suppose I'll add my comment to the masses here and say that I too think your family picture is adorable. :D
Post a Comment