Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yoga, Baby!


This morning as I was doing my yoga workout video, I looked down and noticed Alex was doing it along with me! So funny! I wish we had gotten a picture of my baby doing a perfect downward-facing dog. :) Later he lost interest in doing the poses and was just happy to crawl all over me and make them a little more difficult for mama. Thanks for giving me a better workout, buddy!

4 comments:

chadrick said...

yoga is hard. but i noticed that you're currently reading The Candy Shop War and I love that book! Have you read the Fablehaven series by the same author? They're so good!

~*Jen*~ said...

Haha! That's so funny! Kids do the funniest things!

Erin Brady said...

That is so dang cute! I wish I could have seen that.

Kirk said...

That is so awesome that you have the self discipline to exercise! lol. Alex is so cute! Hope all is going good for you guys. -kelli