Wednesday, September 10, 2008

All in the Bag

For lack of anything else to post, and because one of my favoritest people ever was the one to tag me, I shall now execute...a Bag Tag! The contents of my purse are pretty generic and boring, but not quite so generic and boring as the contents of my diaper bag. So we'll go with the purse.

My purse contains:

-my phone
-some super glossy lip shine from e.l.f. that I don't really like and hardly ever use
-a white ponytail holder and a single bobby pin
-2 pens from State Bank of Southern Utah
-a receipt for groceries from Walmart and also one from Burger King
-my checkbook
-some watermelon Trident that I bought by accident
-a small notepad that I make my grocery lists in
-a coupon for 50 cents off any Crystal Light product
-Mango Mandarin lotion from Bath and Body Works
-sunblock
-prescription toothpaste that belongs to my brother-in-law (don't ask)
-pictures of: my nieces Kayla, Aubree, and Courtney (all outdated), Josh (his missionary pic), and the group shots from the two years I was in an amazing show choir (LD Singers)
-driver's license, Visa, Amex, library card, Chevron gas card (thanks, Dad), Costco card, insurance card, donor card, and my awesome Snow College R.A.D. class card
-Alex's vaccination record
-a Provo temple schedule
-a useless solar calculator
-a twenty-dollar bill and four pennies (none of which were actually in the change purse section)
-frequent buyer cards for Jamba Juice and Hot Topic (though I haven't been to the latter in years...ah, hooray for my high school style)

So now you know just a little bit more about the weirdness that is me. :) And I'm not going to tag anybody. I want to be "it" forever! Ha ha! But you can do it anyway if you want.

3 comments:

Kristen Weller said...

I am so proud to know that you carry LD Singers pictures in your purse. That way, I am always with you!

Lindsay said...

Atleast it was prescription toothpaste you were carrying around, and not his toothbrush!!!

Meagan DeLange said...

Prescription toothpaste - that's funny : )!