skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I don't know if you've heard, but there's an infectious disease going around and the worst cases have been those involving children under the age of two. Unfortunately, our sweet little boy has caught it. The disease starts as a bright red rash on the hands, and quickly moves to the face and chest. Soon blisters resembling small bits of onion and parsley will begin to pop up as well. The disease does not seem to affect a child's temperament negatively; in fact, ours seemed quite cheerful during the worst of it. But don't be fooled! It needs to be treated quickly or it will soon spread to mom, dad, and any object within the child's reach.

This terrible disease is called Spaghetti Consumption, and it could happen to your baby. If your child is showing symptoms, please seek treatment right away. We recommend a warm bath with lots of soap. Please, let's all be vigilant. The battle against Spaghetti Consumption starts with you!
16 comments:
we'll never win...
HA HA HA! That's awesome!
hey launi, yesterday my nephew chandler got a jelly bean stuck up his nose & it took his dad 30 minutes to get it out. for some reason it made me think of you. does a choir trip sound familiar?
Ha! That's hilarious Launi! Is there a new vaccine, perhaps? I will do my best to keep both Samantha and Callie clear from this dreadful sight. (By the way, we have your enchilada soup almost evry week!)
Note to self: stay atleast five feet away from Alex when he is near any pasta-like substance. Got it!
That is so funny! I love the picture. Sounds like he keeps you busy.
Check out my blog for a similar phenomenon happening to children in Central Utah!!!
Oh so funny I just love your stories.
ha ha... that is awesome. kids are great.
Aren't kids lovely!? Anyway- I tagged you. Check out my blog.
Oh my he looks like he had a great time! You know, he might as well enjoy it now while it is still cute! Can you imagine if you put spaghetti sauce all over your face now? People would be worrried! He is adorable, even with his spaghetti disease!
Wish I would have caught the warning sooner, but I fear it is too late for my Katelyn! LOL ;)
I actually gasped when I looked at the picture, and then I read the rest of the post....I am such a moron. So cute, though!!
I know I'm already the 14th post, but this is total Launi Personality shining through! Way to go. You had me going there for a second. It's good to see your family!
Leslie
That is hilarious!
I was going to put that is hilarious, but someone else just did....but it is!
Post a Comment