
Even after BYU's humiliating defeat by Utah last week, I'm still proud to be a Cougar. Even more so now because I'll be working for BYU as of Dec. 1. :) That's right — I was hired as the executive secretary to the academic vice president on campus.
That means working 8–5, Monday–Friday. No more weekends or nights or weird, wonky sleep schedules. In short, it's a great day for the Leavitts. :)
Rainy Day Chili
15 years ago
7 comments:
Congrats Josh! That job title is all kinds of prestigious. Hooray for a regular working schedule! I'm happy for the Leavitt Fam!
Oh my gosh! THat is fantastic! What a great job. Congratulations.
I actually updated the house link, so it should be working. I originally posted it very hastily - let me know if you still don't see it working. THanks for letting me know!
Congrats on the job! Launi sent me a text letting my little nosy self know, so I'm really happy for you guys!!
CONGRATS!!!!
Launi- this is Laura Tervort---are you in pictures for the Hugamonkey slings? I was looking at their website and I swear you are in the pictures with your baby! do you work for them? if so--do you know Abby? (she was my VT comp in our 1st ward in Provo a couple years ago)
do you babywear? COOL--he's VERY handsome!
congrats, Josh.
Post a Comment