Here's what I get to see each morning:
Gotta love that hair. Alex has been enjoying the Christmas season. When he wakes up, he insists that we turn on all the "stars," which is what he calls the Christmas lights (we think it's because his twinkly nightlight is star-shaped and we've told him that's a star). And whenever I turn on the Christmas tunes, he dances around the room, whether it's shakin' his booty to "Jingle Bell Rock" or gracefully waving his arms to "O Holy Night." :)
I thought I'd throw this in to show how much Alex is following in his father's footsteps...we didn't give him the controls like this, he knew how to do it himself!
6 comments:
Soon, Alex will master Mario Kart - I can feel it! Can't wait to see you guys!
Wow- a mini-gamer in the making! I was worried about Josh attacking our tree, but so far he has only gotten close once, and that was just to attempt to eat one of the presents under the tree. I'm sure next year will be different since he will be a walking terror...
Kids make Christmas special. I love that Alex calls the lights, "stars".
Alex looks kind of scary in that first picture. Sinister.
But he sure is a cute kid!
Book Suggestion: Ever read Fairest? Jared and I just finished it, it's pretty good.
elliot is already better than me at the wii! they do catch on so young!
Post a Comment