The first one in a while! And the reason: I just didn't feel like blogging. Sorry if you felt you were left out in the dark through our Christmas and New Year's. They were good. :)
But I am finally posting now because we have some news that is truly blog-worthy.
Yes, we are moving! We've been in the same apartment for nearly four years (since we got back from our honeymoon) and finally decided it's time to upgrade! We are sad to leave behind all of the good friends we've made in our wonderful ward, but happy to have this new opportunity as well. Moving day will probably be sometime around the end of January/beginning of February, and I'll be sure to post pics of our new apartment as soon as we are settled.
Rainy Day Chili
15 years ago
7 comments:
Yeah--does this mean a dishwasher that isn't named Launi or Josh :) It is always fun to upgrade. Good luck on the move.
wow... that's awesome! We're getting closer to becoming the oldest ward members now... I think it's time we look to relocate too!
Hooray for you! Mom did not tell me about this - what a slacker. :)
Wow! The Leavitt's are moving! How sad, but good for you guys. At least we're not there anymore...I hated saying goodbye to neighbors that we loved. Can't wait to see pictures of the new place.
i feel your anti-blogging mood. it seems like everyone is like that lately! i blame it on january. stupid boring january. congrats on the new apartment. change is always fun!!!
i'm probably the only other person as happy as you (if not happier) that you are moving :)
for those of you who don't know, we're moving into their apt!
Good for you! It's nice to have more room and cupboard space! And good luck, I know how much of a pain it is to move. In fact, we'll be doing it soon, as well.
Post a Comment