Alex's first popsicle (if you don't count Otter Pops. Which I don't. Not as messy).
I asked, "Alex, is that good?" and he said "Mmm. Mmmm. MMMMM!! Mooooore!!!"
Then he got jealous when he saw me posting those pictures, so he ran over to Daddy's computer and opened the calculator...twice!
"See, Mom? I can do cool stuff too! I'll calculate the pants offa your blogging!"
6 comments:
I want a popsicle now. :) We might just have to go get some. Alex is so adorable!!!
Gotta love popsicles! Alex's hair is so cute. I've been wanting to grow out Zander's to about that length, but I'm not sure if I have the patience. It's buzzed right now.
My kids started asking for popcicles last week...Yay for summer days!
Thanks for the tip Launi...I will give it a shot.
He is so stinkin' adorable!
Ahhh ... a boy after my own heart. When can I start the calculus tutoring?
Post a Comment