I love it! You look good with dark hair!
Love it. Love it. Love it. You always have the cutest hair. :)
Ohhh! i love you.. you look great!
I think it looks so cute--it is different to see you with dark hair, but I like it.
It looks great...it will take some getting used to though!
Sorry Laun, but brown is totally your color!!! I knew you would turn to the dark side eventually. Imagine what your father will say ... he still looks at my hair with disbelief. :)
"Sorry, Laun, but brown is just not your color."Kidding! But someone had to say it and you can't be offended!! Looks good on you.
yep, pretty much love it.
I absolutely dig it! :D
I've seen better.
What! With a rude comment like that no one is going to call me out. Pshh. See if I try to upset people here anymore...
we're just too used to you, joe. you're going to have to try to be shocking in some other way. :)
I love your brown hair...it is so babe-a-licious-Carm
Love it. You rock it!
you're so adventurous! cool that you look good in both blonde and brunette! so fun.
Brings out your eyes. Two thumbs way up. I'd put more thumbs up if I had them.
I have some extra thumbs(don't ask) I'd sell 'em to you, they come in packages of three (...again,don't ask).
Post a Comment
17 comments:
I love it! You look good with dark hair!
Love it. Love it. Love it. You always have the cutest hair. :)
Ohhh! i love you.. you look great!
I think it looks so cute--it is different to see you with dark hair, but I like it.
It looks great...it will take some getting used to though!
Sorry Laun, but brown is totally your color!!! I knew you would turn to the dark side eventually. Imagine what your father will say ... he still looks at my hair with disbelief. :)
"Sorry, Laun, but brown is just not your color."
Kidding! But someone had to say it and you can't be offended!! Looks good on you.
yep, pretty much love it.
I absolutely dig it! :D
I've seen better.
What! With a rude comment like that no one is going to call me out. Pshh. See if I try to upset people here anymore...
we're just too used to you, joe. you're going to have to try to be shocking in some other way. :)
I love your brown hair...it is so babe-a-licious-Carm
Love it. You rock it!
you're so adventurous! cool that you look good in both blonde and brunette! so fun.
Brings out your eyes. Two thumbs way up. I'd put more thumbs up if I had them.
I have some extra thumbs(don't ask) I'd sell 'em to you, they come in packages of three (...again,don't ask).
Post a Comment