Sunday, November 01, 2009

Costumes


Happy Halloween!


Or as Alex says, "Dragon! RAWRRRRR!"


The princess and the dragon set aside their differences for one evening to go trick-or-treating together.


Josh will love and respect you forever if you recognize who he is supposed to be (without cheating by looking at his name tag).

I was a witch. Forgot to get a picture. But it shouldn't be that different from what I look like every day, right? Maybe I should shower before 3 in the afternoon... ;)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Witch, yes. But I would say you are Glenda the good witch (most of the time) :)

Josh said...

Heck, people, I'll be happy if you guess my costume even if you do cheat. Seriously. Only four people have recognized this guy. I'm starting to feel like some kind of geek or something …

Anonymous said...

My husband knows the game apparently it is Half Life. Though we did have to cheat and look at the name tag. Mostly because he could have just been some random physicist and all.

Ben Stair said...

Dr. Freeman right?