Monday, October 05, 2009

Survey Says...

Apparently the majority's instincts (as well as Josh's and mine) are not so keen. That's right, we are having another BOY! We are still really excited, of course! It will be fun for Alex to have a younger brother, and to pull out all of his old clothes for the new little one. Thanks for commenting and participating in the poll. We enjoyed seeing your responses!

P.S. My father-in-law would like me to state, for the record, that he's not opposed to girls. He would love one, in fact, but he just didn't think the odds were good. I hate it when he's right! :)

10 comments:

Laura said...

Yay for little boys! I wish Josh had a brother to play with all day - he sometimes gets frustrated that Maia doesn't want to wrestle with him. And, poor kid, he has another sister on the way.... :)
I'm excited for you guys! We'll have to meet at our house for play time sometime.

Crystal said...

Little boys are great! I agree with Laura, Sawyer often gets frustrated that Sadie doesn't want to rough house and Sadie gets frustrated that he is always trying to...two little boys might solve that problem...I don't know though. Congrats!

Lindsay said...

Yeah for boys! I'm excited to meet this little chap.

erin said...

Congrats! It's always so great to finally know what baby is. How exciting for your little guy to be getting a brother!

Tiffany DeWitt said...

Congrats on the boy, it will be fun to have the two little guys together :)

Dani said...

LAUNI WE ARE PREGNANT TOGETHER AGAIN!!!! YAAAAY!!!

Megan said...

oh launi i'm sure you will probably have your opportunity for a girl sometime. just think how much fun these little guys are going to have together!

maryirene said...

congrats! two boys are fun and busy :) you'll love it.
wish you the best.

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

Yeah for another boy! Alex & he will be good friends and that will be super fun to watch. I am super excited for you guys!

Kirk said...

we're a boy family as well. not a whole lot of nieces on kelli's or my side... oh well. we'll take the boys :D

Kirk (sorry if it posts as colin - it is for my econ class, we blog)