Yeah, he came up with that all on his own. He's either very creative, or very bored from having to chill with mom all day.
Rainy Day Chili
15 years ago
Yeah, he came up with that all on his own. He's either very creative, or very bored from having to chill with mom all day.
6 comments:
I guess the pumpkin bowling at the 59th ward party was a bigger hit with him than we thought. :)
What I want to know is - when it was your turn did you put on all the gear? :) It's good he can find creative ways to entertain himself, because when baby #2 comes along ... he'll have plenty of alone time! :)
Way to go Alex. That is funny! I love the get-up he is where too!
Very impressive! He had better get a patent on that before someone else steals his idea. What a cutie!
so funny!
My favorite part is the hat and sunglasses...looks like Alex is turning into a really funny kid :)
Post a Comment