We've been enjoying all of the funny things that Alex says and does as he learns to speak. Here are a few examples.
"Six, seven, eight, tine!" (We can't get him to separate nine and ten for some reason).
Alex: (comes up to me with a big smile) Fruit snacks?
Mom: Sorry, bud, we don't have any fruit snacks right now.
Alex: (still smiling really big) I know!
"Oh cwap, oh cwap, oh cwap!" (Looks like mommy needs to watch her language). :)
Mom: (turns on the heat in the car) There we go!
Alex: Turn off!
Mom: No, we can't turn it off because it's too cold. It will make our car warm.
Alex: Ears! Scared!
Mom: It scares your ears?
Alex: Yeah! Too noisy!
He also likes to walk around saying "Ah-choo! Ah-choo!" very loudly. He's not actually sneezing, he just likes to imitate me I guess. How we love our little boy! :)
Rainy Day Chili
15 years ago
8 comments:
Oh he is so cute! Aren't kids just so funny? Today while driving in the car with Callie, I was thinking how much I love this age. I love when Callie says "Tom on" instead of "come on." So cute. Kids are great!
Great minds think alike! I just did a post almost identical to this about Zander on my blog. Alex is just way too cute!
Cute, cute! He looks so grown up in those pictures...I love how kids put things together when they are learning to talk and express themselves. We laugh with/at Sawyer every day!
lol. he is so big!!
Oh cwap! Atleast he is not saying other four letter words... :) What a cute nephew I have!
holy cow! he has gotten so big! i love the expression on his face. what a cutie.
oh and i love "tine". i think it's my new favorite number. :)
Hey Josh - Looks like comments are broken on your gaming blog. May want to look at that; it annoys me I can't add my two cents ;-)
It's so nice to catch up on your family's happenings! Alex is adorable and funny! Tagg counts like he does--one, two, three, four, six, eighteen! ...Jesus had a baby hat?! What a fun kid! And congrats on your almost-here baby!! Hope you're feeling great!!
Post a Comment