
Those of you who are my friends on Facebook may recall me getting a bunch of your addresses for the sending of Christmas cards. Well, let's just say that it didn't work out this year for various reasons. So this is your Christmas card! Hope you enjoy it! :) (And sorry to those of you who really like getting cards in the mail; I know how you feel, believe me). We love you all and hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Rainy Day Chili
15 years ago
7 comments:
We just call that the "Go Green" Christmas card - and there ain't nothin' wrong with it! Merry Christmas to the 3 1/2 of you, too.
I don't know if I can ever forgive you for this. :) Cute picture!!
Very cute Laun.
Totally understand the not-getting-around-to-send-out-the-Christmas-cards thing. I'm still trying to do it. You might get yours after New Years.
I love the picture. You are looking so cute. And your family looks beautiful. The card is so festive, and just seeing it on the computer brought the Christmas Spirit to my soul. :) Hope Christmas was wonderful. And don't plan on getting a card from me until my kids are older. Maybe not even then. :)
At least you attempted Launi! :) I've always been terrible with cards and such. I'm so bad that for birthday invites, I've now restrted to calling and email!!!
But what a great family pic and cute frame! Love it! You guys look great! Golly's it's been so long! If you guys are ever in the Logan area, let me know!
merry christmas! i love your picture. sorry i didn't get to see you this season. wishing you the best this year!
Post a Comment