Or maybe this post should be entitled Alexisms, Part Two. Here's a conversation we had in the car today.
L: Daddy, Mommy, Alex, and Nathan (current contender for baby's name). That's our family!
A: And Jesus!
L: Yes, Jesus is part of our family too.
A: And Jesus had a baby!
L: Um...no, I don't think Jesus had a baby, Alex.
A: But Jesus had a baby HAT!
What are they teaching this kid in nursery? ;)
Rainy Day Chili
15 years ago
3 comments:
Okay, I was getting pretty excited that Chase will start nursery in a mere 2 months ... maybe I should rethink that? No - I will take Jesus hat nursery over "chasing" Chase through the halls of church for three hours. :)
That's freakin' awesome. You've got to admit, the kid's optimistic.
lol! where did you guys move to? I keep forgetting to ask
Post a Comment