What, ho! A new post on the Leavitt Family blog, you say? The first in over four months? It's a Christmas miracle!
If anyone out there still checks our blog (or still has us in their feed reader), thanks! I've been having a difficult time the last few months and considered deleting this blog altogether, just so I wouldn't have any added stress feeling like I had to do something with it. However, the blog stuck it out and so did I, and things are looking up! I believe you can look forward to more frequent posts in the future now that I've come out of my funk. So let it be written, so let it be done. :)
In the meantime, here are some pics of the happenings around here in the past few months.
Rainy Day Chili
15 years ago
9 comments:
Hope everything is okay. I understand the funk...I'm in one too. Buzz must have been a hot Halloween costume. Sawyer wore it and a dozen other kids I know. I can't believe little Nathan has grown so much.
Yeah for pictures! My blog was last updated in June by the way, so you are way ahead of me. Love you.
I seriously love that snowman. Where the heck did you get the pipe? I'm happy that you posted again. I've been considering deleting my blog, too. I just don't know.
Don't feel obligated to post. But I love hearing about what is new with you- even if it is only once in a blue moon. :)
once every 4 months is ok w/me! yay for google reader!
I still read your blog!!! Don't worry by family they don't update for 6 to 8 months so really you are still doing good. I am not a picky blog reader so don't feel stressed to keep it up its ok.
Every month that is.
your reviving the blog sounds like some of my journal entries.... nonetheless, glad to see the updated pics!
So I'm looking through your blog and I keep having one thought over and over...How could you be so selfish?!! You went and hogged all the pretty genes. Your way too gorgeous. :( Please share. :)
Post a Comment