We had such a wonderful holiday season this year, and I hope you all did too! We got to spend Christmas Eve with my parents and my brother's family in Richfield. Alex loved being with his cousins. They acted out the nativity and we all sang songs in harmony while Jill (my sis-in-law) played the piano.
On Christmas morning, my dad made his traditional huge brunch. Everything was amazing, but let me just say: cream cheese and Nutella crepes. I died. :) Then we got to spend the rest of the weekend with Josh's family while my parents headed down to Arizona to see my brand new niece Hailey (congrats to Lindsay and Bryan)!
On New Year's Eve we got to hang out with our dear friends the Reedys and the Armstrongs. We had much delectable food by Chef Angie, a lot of fun, and basically no sleep. Good times, good times. :)
In other news, we recently moved Nathan's crib into the same room as Alex's bed. It was rough the first couple of nights, but now they seem to do fine and I have a space for my computer besides the kitchen counter! We've converted Nathan's old room into a playroom for the boys and a craft room for me. Which means I better start crafting, huh. :)
Also, look at that little tooth on blue-eyed man up there! It was going solo for a while, but has finally been joined by two more. He loves to give big cheesy grins to show off his teeth. And his big brother keeps me laughing with all of the silly things he comes up with. Three really is a fun age most of the time. We love our boys!
Rainy Day Chili
15 years ago
4 comments:
I'm glad that your holidays were so good.;) Your boys are the cutest ever, I hope LiLi marries one of them someday. And your hair is getting really long.
That was so fun!! I'm so glad Ned and made it down. Also, I've been craving the caramel-popcorn!! Goodness! All of that food was SO GOOD!
I love your boys too! Kisses from their favorite aunt! xoxo
Have I ever told you your hair makes me totally jealous?
Post a Comment