Monday, January 31, 2011

He Done Writ! :)

I came out of my bedroom after getting ready this morning to find that Alex had done this to our whiteboard:


Hooray! He knows all of his letters really well, and we've talked about which letters are in his name, but he's never actually written anything by himself before! I'm so proud of him that I will totally forgive the fact that he erased my grocery list to do it. :)

Now, using the same photo I shall present to you some of the happenings in our home of late.


And there's your dose of random for the day. You're welcome.

7 comments:

kim and ned said...

hahahahah...I needed a little random today! Thanks, Launi.

Lindsay said...

What a smarty pants. His aunt must be a genius. :)

Janell R. Cropper said...

I just might be stealing your letter of the day on the fridge idea. It's genius. :) Very awesome name writing skills.

Erica said...

Launi! I miss you! And way to go, Alex!

I can relate with the magnet thing--same for us! :)

Angie said...

Go Alex!!

p.s. your fridge is a mess! :)

Crystal said...

Way to go Alex!

Erin Brady said...

As much as I love your first picture, and Alex's dashing smile, I love your second picture.;)