Here is the photographic evidence.
Oh yeah, and Merry Christmas and stuff. I might even blog about the forthcoming holiday if I can tear myself away from Pinterest for more than two seconds. :)
Rainy Day Chili
15 years ago
Here is the photographic evidence.
Oh yeah, and Merry Christmas and stuff. I might even blog about the forthcoming holiday if I can tear myself away from Pinterest for more than two seconds. :)
6 comments:
Fun pictures! So glad to know you're doing well! Happy Holidays to your family!
I love how I can see you in their smiles! precious!
cute kids...all four of you ;)
totally agree! i have such a love/hate relationship with pinterest but more love than hate;) your boys look so cute in that picture!
I hear ya. Dang pinterest!! I love that last pic.
Beautiful family! Excited to see you soon. :)
Post a Comment