Alex wasn't such a big fan of bath time at first, but as soon as we stuck that warm washcloth under his chin, he calmed right down! He also really loved having warm water poured over the top of his head.I thought he couldn't get any cuter, but this bathrobe sure helped to enhance the cuteness factor. :)
All tuckered out!
Rainy Day Chili
15 years ago
8 comments:
oh, he's cute!
dang I love it! You guys done good!
oh how cute!
That is so cute! Yay for you guys! We'll have a cute little boy to join your cool boys club in a little under two months! wahoo!
I've said it before and I'll say it again a million times!! What a cutie!! Makes me want to have one!
Launi and Josh, congrats!! He is so beautiful, I'm so happy for you!
Looks like you made a good one! :) Congratulations, he's a cutie!
Soooo cute!
Post a Comment