Thursday, July 05, 2007

Baby Pictures!!!

Well, since I promised pictures of Alex in all the emails I sent (or email, as the case may be), here they are! Don't we have the absolute cutest son ever? :)










10 comments:

Angie said...

he is adorable! thanks for letting me hold him yesterday.

Dani said...

Launi,
How adorable. These pics made me tear up. You're gona be great parents, I know it.

Anonymous said...

he's so cute!

Katie said...

What a Cutie!! Congrats you guys!!

mj said...

i can't get enough of him...i've seriously visited your site like 10 times today. congrats, you two. he's so handsome.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted some pics so I can see my newest nephew! He is a handsome little devil. See you guys soon!
Love,
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

ohhhh so CUTE! I just want to eat him up (I'm not a cannibal, mind you)Oh you guys...how happy to have Alex! I'm glad the rash is finally gone, Launs, it looked positively miserable. Yay for the little Leavitt family.
Love,
Catie

Christie said...

That is freaking adorable! I'm so excited for you guys.. I can't wait until that time finally comes for us! It'll be great! You guys are gonna be the coolest parents ever! Congrats again and have so much fun with him!

Anonymous said...

Ohh...He is so sweet. congrats guys

Kirk said...

congrats to you both! Keep posting pictures

http://theblakefam.blogspot.com

Kirk Blake