skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Alex was being pretty fussy this evening, and it seemed like nothing I or Josh could do would please him. Finally, in exasperation, I just layed him down on his blanket with a toy in front of him to see if that would keep him entertained, and then I walked away. Suddenly there was silence. Amazed, I turned around to see why my baby had stopped crying at last. This is what I saw.


"YUM!"
7 comments:
What a cutie! He is probably teething, Logan still has no teeth, but for a couple of months he has wanted to bite on things and he gets fussy every now and again without explanation. I guess the block was exactly what felt good to Alex :)
lol that's so cool! I think he is the coolest kid I know. I want to meet him! yeah, my guess is that he's teething as well.
ellen has those same blocks. they great. ellen never chewed them though...
I love the pics of Alex. He makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, what a cute happy dude. This pregnant thing must feel worth it in the end.
That's pretty hilarious. I'm glad you got a good picture of that one!
I like that idea. If I don't want to listen to somebody I'll just shove a block in his mouth! :)
Did you put Catnip on that block?:) JK He is a real cutie. It is so nice when they can entertain themselves.
Post a Comment