Thursday, October 04, 2007

Poor Kid

"Hi, my name is Alex. My mom loves dressing me up in all these stupid 'cute' outfits and taking pictures. That woman shows no mercy! I mean, do the hats really have to have ears on them? Give me a break."

7 comments:

Christie said...

he's cute, even if you dress him up like that and ha makes cute faces like that... it just adds to his cuteness. Good work Launi!

Angie said...

it reminds me of Look who's talking when she dresses the little boy in the outfit with the lambs and he starts crying because he hates the lambs. he he! i'm sure alex is loving all the love and attention you are giving him.

Roundy Family said...

Very cute!

Janell R. Cropper said...

yay for that cute outfit! We have the same one for our little guy. Ah, yay!

Lori and Matt said...

so cute! I had an outfit just like that for Taylor, but it was green.

Jenny said...

pretty cute kid you guys made:) I love the little hat

erin said...

I aggree... dressing kids up is so much fun. Alex is a cute little guy!