I'm sure it was probably a fluke and he'll be back to his usual tricks tomorrow night. But it sure made us happy when we woke up at 5:00 and realized he hadn't gotten up at all. We celebrated by going back to sleep. :)
Rainy Day Chili
15 years ago
8 comments:
Good Luck getting Alex to do that again. Aspyn will do it for a few days and once we start getting used to it she will stop! But at least you will get a good nights sleep every once in a while.
Sleeping through the night was the best thing! Isn't it funny how important getting your sleep becomes after having a baby.
Sleep? What's that? I haven't had a good nights sleep in 4 years 4 months and 2 days. I attribute his improved sleeping to his chunkiness. :) What a cutie!
oh my goodness! this picture makes me really need to see this boy. he is so adorable! congrats on the night! that is so wonderful!!
Hooray! I hope it lasts. There's nothing better to restore sanity than sleeping 8 hours straight. I agree with Tiff, once you have a baby, sleep becomes so much more important.
he is so nice to sleep through the night for you! yay! :)
word up!
Launi, by the way, i need your address so i can send you a baby shower invite. you can email it to my lildanicloco@yahoo.com
launi!
my bad! it's lildanicloclo@yahoo.com try that one.
:) thank you!!! your little guy is so cute!!! i love those cheeks. i hope i can see him when i come out!
Hey are those the jammies I gave you guys? He's a cutie!
Post a Comment