Sunday, February 03, 2008

Mother of Three


No, this is not an announcement that I'm pregnant with twins. :) Like Josh said, Alex and I spent this last week in Layton watching my sister's kids while she went on a business trip. I really wasn't looking forward to being away from Josh for so long, but he was able to sneak up there and be with us a couple of times. So it really wasn't bad at all. Jordan and Jayelle were very good, and they had such a fun time helping me with "Little Baby Alex." They loved feeding him, letting him chew on their fingers, and helping him make silly noises. (His new favorite thing. See video below). I don't think I'd want to do it again any time soon, but I now I know I will be okay someday when I really am a mother of three (or more)!




(And I really don't know why I turned the camera sideways for the last few seconds of this video, so just endure). :)

6 comments:

The Downs Family said...

This almost makes me baby hungry!

Angie said...

i can only see leslie in jordan and jayelle.

Angie said...

i love the new picture of Alex!! --->

Emily said...

I honestly think it's easier to have more than one child. That way you don't always have to be the entertainer. Of course, I mean only if one of your children is semi-self-sufficient. Imagine this: by the time you have three kids, Alex will be walking, talking, potty-trained, dressing and feeding himself, maybe going to school and who knows what else! Crazy, huh?

Devin said...

ah...now you can relate with all of a sudden having lots of children thrust at you! :)

the skiz said...

ooooh. i like the valentines look. and you totally tricked me when i first saw that post title...launi HAUnie with twins! maybe later, eh?