Monday, February 25, 2008

Yatta!


So, the call finally came today! After over a month of unemployment, I am officially hired by the Daily Herald as a copyeditor. The hours aren't the greatest (3–12 p.m., 5 days a week), but it gives us money and frees my days to work on getting my master's degree at the Y. (Here's hoping they'll accept me into the program. :))

So, don't read the Herald for a while, at least until I get my feet under me. :)

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hooray! Looking for a job is my absolute least favorite thing to do, so I'm glad it's over for you! Good luck!

The Downs Family said...

Congrats Josh- You'll do awesome!

Angie said...

that is such good news! (I recognize that guy. That's Hiro.)

Christy said...

I'm a copy editor at the Herald Journal in Logan, and I was afraid of working those hours when I first started. But, I LOVE that schedule...it's really nice to have mornings free, and if you'll be going to school during the day it will be perfect. Also, you'll always feel like the most informed and up-to-date person on the goings-on in the world. Congrats and good luck!

Marcus and Jenny said...

cngratultions!

chadrick said...

congratulations! i'm sure hiro nakamora is very proud of you!

~*Jen*~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maryirene said...

i keep forgetting to tell you congratulations in person! so here it goes "congratulations!!" and good luck with the master's degree!