Our good friends the Blakes invited us and the Reedys to the Jimmy Eat World concert last Monday! What an amazing show!
Paramore and another group called Dear and the Headlights were the openers, and they were pretty good....
...but you can't beat Jimmy! I'm sure we sustained some hearing loss from listening to them at the concert, but it was so worth it! :)
Thanks, Kirk and Kelli, for an awesome time!
10 comments:
How lame am I? I had to look them up on I-tunes to remember who they were. The songs I listen to most lately come from two albums: 2008 Primary Songs, and The Best of Disney, Volume 2. Again, how lame am I? Glad you had fun!
Lucky, lucky! Wish I could have been there! I love Jimmy and Paramore. Awesome you had some fun! It's always good to get out without the wee ones once in a while! ;)
Surprisingly, I love Paramore now. I've been listening to their songs on youtube and iTunes (at a sound level normal for most humans). They are good and we are glad that you had a great time!
Jared took me to a Jimmy eat world concert when we were date. Our tickets were for the floor and I almost got trampled over from everyone pushing to get to the front so I don't have fond memories of the concert but I do like their music.
Looks like a lot of fun!
Oh I'm so Jealous!!! I know collin would love to go to that concert. It looks like you had a wonderful time.
My ears are just barely recovering from that insane volume!
How fun! We have actually seen them in concert too and loved them. I bet you had such a great time.
So jealous...I heard this concert was so good! I'm glad you got to go! :)
dHey I was there. I agree, it was good. Nice to find a familiar face in the land of blogspot.
Tip of the hat.
Post a Comment