Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sleepy Boy

There have been several times lately that I've caught Alex napping in this very uncomfortable-looking position.



My guess is he went to the edge of the crib to pull himself up to standing and cry for me to come get him, but halfway through just decided it wasn't worth it. :)

6 comments:

Lynsey said...

Boy, I wish Caden could fall asleep that easily...

Oh.. and Monday afternoon, while you and Josh were out for a walk on 100 east and 100 north... that was me who waved... Just in case you were wondering. You both looked as if you weren't sure who was in the car.

Launi said...

oh, it's definitely not always that easy, lynsey! that child of mine can definitely scream when he has a mind to :)

josh saw that it was you in the car, but he said, "hey, that was lynsey tuckett!" i'm not sure he's ever going to get used to the fact that you are married. :)

Roundy Family said...

Super cute, it's funny that babies can sleep in the weirdest positions.

Christie said...

lol That's so funny! I have a nephew who did the same thing! I think it's absolutely adorable!

Lindsay said...

Man - he is cute. I can't believe how big he has gotten since I last saw him!

Unknown said...

Thats when you know they are really tired!