Ah . . . 3 years ago, yesterday. I was hugely pregnant, and my nice sister decided to get married a week or two earlier than she wanted so I could come! What a good sister! You guys looked cute then, and still look cute today! Congrats!
In response to your comment on our blog, I believe we had discovered that our anniversaries are only two days apart, but I'd forgotten it, too. Anyway, congratulations! I can't believe it's been three years! Cute picture, too!
8 comments:
Congrats you guys! That's exciting!
YEAH!
Congrats guys!
Ah . . . 3 years ago, yesterday. I was hugely pregnant, and my nice sister decided to get married a week or two earlier than she wanted so I could come! What a good sister! You guys looked cute then, and still look cute today! Congrats!
You're an inspiration to us all.
In response to your comment on our blog, I believe we had discovered that our anniversaries are only two days apart, but I'd forgotten it, too. Anyway, congratulations! I can't believe it's been three years! Cute picture, too!
YAY! Happy anniversary! Darling picture, by the way.
Awww.... Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment